Northeast Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Free meeting room for up to 59 people, depending on the layout. Reserve branch meeting rooms online.
- 2 free study rooms. Call 206-684-7539 to reserve. May only reserve day of. Please note that these study rooms are not fully enclosed and sound may travel.
- Quiet room available.
- Seating and tables with electrical outlets.
Computers & Equipment
- 22 computers with internet access.
- 14 computers dedicated for browsing the catalog and accessing the Library's online resources.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) during open hours.
- Public printer, copier and scanner. Print from your own device with Wi-Fi printing.
- Free scanning and online faxing station.
- Charging station with Android and Apple charging cables.
- Courtesy phone to make brief, local phone calls.
- Bike rack located on south side of building.
- Get to the Library on public transit.
- Free parking.
- Accessibility toolkits with adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- ADA parking spot is located in the north end of parking lot next to the ramp.
- Local History Collection
- Chinese & Spanish Collections for children. Learn more about World Languages at the Library.
- SPL Holds Lockers for 24/7 holds pick-up.
- Book return slot is located on the west wall of the building, facing the parking lot, to the left of the entrance.
- No air conditioning at this location. View list of locations with air conditioning.