The Library fully complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provides accommodations by request for physical access, communications or other needs that ensure our services, activities
Accessibility - Facilities
- All Library locations, restrooms
andmeeting rooms are accessible with one or more accessible public computer workstations.
- Designated accessible parking spaces are available at all 27 locations.
- Automatic doors at all main entrances.
- Elevator access to all levels, with verbal cues at each floor at the Central Library.
- TTY-enabled courtesy (public) phones on Level 1 at the Central Library.
All of our branches have Accessibility Toolkits, which contain a variety of assistive devices for blind and low vision patrons.
Americans with Disabilities Act Accommodation
We provide accommodations by request for physical access, communications or other needs to ensure services, activities and programs are available to people with disabilities.