- Meeting Room
- Study Room
- Public Computers
- Print, Copy & Scan
- Bike Rack
- Accessible by Bus, Light Rail, and Street Car
- Free Parking
- ADA Computer & Adaptive Equipment
- Single-Occupant All-Gender Restroom
- Multi-Stall Single-Gender Restrooms
- LGBTQ Collection
- Air Conditioning
- Book return slot is located on the north wall of the building, on E. Republican St., to the right of the entrance.
Celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride at the Library!
Find the Library celebrating our LGBTQ+ community at events throughout the city in honor of Pride Month. Wear your most fabulous colors and join us for a Pride family dance party or story time, or find us at Pride celebrations in the community!
Play Summer Book Bingo!
Seattle's favorite summer reading contest is here! Every summer we partner with Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to create a Summer Book Bingo card for adults. If you achieve bingo or blackout, you will be entered to win fabulous prizes! Download a card to play Book Bingo.
Upcoming EventsAll Capitol Hill Branch Events
About the Capitol Hill Branch
On May 31, 2003, the current Capitol Hill Branch was renamed and opened in the same location where the Henry Branch once was. It has a reading room with glass walls to the north and south, with a vertical garden that allows natural light into the room.