Greenwood Branch Amenities & Equipment
Visit your Library to find a space to meet, study, work or read. You can use public computers and free Wi-Fi at all 27 Library locations. Find out what else you can do at your neighborhood branch.
Meeting & Study Rooms
- Free meeting room for up to 138 people, depending on the layout. Reserve branch meeting rooms online.
- 3 free study rooms. Call 206-684-4086 to reserve large study room for day of reservations only. Other two are first come, first served.
- Seating and tables with electrical outlets.
Computers & Equipment
- 22 computers with internet access.
- 5 computers dedicated for browsing the catalog and accessing the Library's online resources.
- In-library use only laptops with internet access.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) during open hours.
- Public printer, copier and scanner. Print from your own device with Wi-Fi printing.
- Free scanning and online faxing station.
- Charging station with Android and Apple charging cables.
- Courtesy phone to make brief, local phone calls.
- Bike rack located on west side of building.
- Get to the Library on public transit.
- Free parking in parking garage.
- Accessibility toolkits with adaptive equipment to help people who are blind or low vision use computers and other Library resources.
- ADA parking is in parking garage.
- Elevator access from parking garage.
- Spanish Collection for all ages. Chinese Collection for children. Learn more about World Languages at the Library.
- Dedicated areas for children and teens.
- Multi-stall single-gender restrooms. View list of restroom types by location.
- Book return slot is located on the west wall of the building, on Greenwood Ave. N.
- Outdoor Patio for patron use.
- Air conditioning.