We have the following audio/video (A/V) equipment available for use for an additional fee.
Audio recording capabilities are available in the Microsoft Auditorium. Auditorium control room equipment must be operated by a Library A/V Coordinator for an additional fee.
- Over 4,000 ANSI lumens
- Video and data projection
35mm Slide Projector
- For 35mm film slides
- Comes with carousel
- Transparency projection
- Rooms 1, 2, 5, 6, and 8 have built-in projection screens
- Two 5 ft. and One 8 ft. tripod type available
- 40" Plasma monitor with VCR, DVD, and 1 VGA computer connection with mini jack for computer audio
- Comes with touch screen remote
- Good for groups of up to 25
- Comes with AC power strip
- Works well in most configurations in Rooms 1 and 2
Single speaker PA system
- Self powered speaker with 5 band EQ comes with a standing microphone
- One additional microphone input
- 1¼" input and 1 RCA input for connecting I-pod, CD player or other periphery
Two-speaker sound system
- Eight microphone or line level inputs
- With recording outputs, effects, and equalizer
- Comes with stands for the speakers
- Works well in Rooms 1 or 2 with any set up
- Analog line only - not bridgeable to the sound system.
- Available with extra microphones
- We can refer you to a vendor for bridging support
- Comes with microphone stand
Table or panel microphone
Wireless hand held microphone
- Available with microphone stand
Lapel or lavalier microphone
A/V equipment rates
See a list of A/V equipment rates. If we are unable to fill a special AV request, we can provide a list of recommended A/V equipment and facilitators.
If you have a question or need help, email us or call our Meeting Room Information Line at 206-733-9608.