We partner with AARP and The United Way of King County to offer free Tax Help. In-person Tax Help is not offered in Library buildings in 2021, but United Way of King County is offering free virtual Tax Help.
Online Tax Resources
- All IRS forms, instructions and publications can be found on the IRS website
Free Online Tax Help
- You can get online help with your taxes from AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Online Tax Assistance
- You can get free help with your taxes on USA.gov
- For those who made $72,000 or less, use Free File on the IRS website to file your taxes with no software or accountant fees
- MyFreeTaxes.com is a partnership between H&R Block and the United Way to help you complete and file simple tax returns
- Military personnel and their families can get help from the Armed Forces Tax Council or MilTax
Need an Extension?
- If you need to file after May 17, 2021, you can request an extension from the IRS website