Using our Online Calendar
Get tips for using our online calendar and stay informed about upcoming Library events.
Event Calendar Tips
- You can find calendars by category on many of our Programs & Services pages.
- Filters and keyword search are on the right in a desktop view, and at the bottom of a mobile page view.
- Use keyword search to find a specific event by title, presenter, topic, etc.
- Use filters to find events by event type, location, audience or language.
- You can save or share an event using the links at the bottom of any event detail page.
- You can receive updates by email, iCalendar or RSS feed about all events on any calendar by clicking ‘Subscribe’ above the event listings.
- Use the links at the bottom of any specific calendar event to share the event on social media, add it to your calendar, forward to friends, or sign up for updates and reminders about that event by email or text.