Movies & TV on Your Device
You can stream movies, documentaries or TV series on most current mobile devices, your computer or smart TV, for free with your Library card. Find out how to get started with our video streaming services.
You can use Hoopla to stream videos, television shows or music albums using your computer, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android devices.
- Stream up to 15 titles per month for free with your Library card
- No software is required, but you can download Hoopla apps for iOS and Android devices
- You can play stream videos in standard web browsers for Windows and Mac
- Music albums expire automatically in 1 week, and video expires in three days (72 hours)
Kanopy lets you stream up to five free films a month using your computer, iPhone, Android and Roku devices. Kanopy gives you access to over 30,000 classic and indie films with your Library card.
Access Video lets you watch video on demand from any computer or tablet. The collection includes documentary, performance, how-to and educational videos from PBS, BBC, History Channel, A&E and more.
- Stream unlimited videos to your computer or tablet for free with your Library card
- No software or app is required
- You can stream videos in standard web browsers for Windows and Mac