Magazines & Newspapers on Your Device
Borrow and read digital magazines and newspapers from the Library. You can download magazines and newspapers and read them online from your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
Get Started with Flipster
With Flipster you can check out digital copies of over 60 current magazine titles to read using your browser or mobile device.
- Log in with your Library card, then browse and borrow magazine issues.
- You can borrow magazines via a web browser to read now on your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Download the Flipster app to read offline on your iPad or iPhone, Android or Kindle Fire.
- Magazines in the collection are always available, checkout times vary from 3 days to 1 month, depending on the magazine.
Get Started with PressReader
PressReader provides access to more than 7,000 magazines and newspapers in more than 60 languages, available in full-page, full-color formats, just as they appear in print.
Get Started with New York Times Digital
The New York Times Digital subscription provides unlimited access to New York Times articles including archive access (digitized papers back to 1851), but does not include New York Times Cooking or Crosswords.
- Requires an email address and a free NYTimes account
- The New York Times Digital app is free and avaible on Android, iOS, and Kindle Fire
- In a browser, not the app, use this link to redeem a three-day (72 hour) digital access code
- Click on "Redeem"
- Log in to your New York Times account to activate the three-day pass on your account
- Click "Go to NYTimes.com." The pass is now active. You may logoff and close the browser
- Open the NYTimes app
- Continued access requires a new access code every three days (72 hours)
If you have a question or need help, Ask Us or call 206-386-4636.