Impact on local businesses
We support entrepreneurship in our community, particularly in underserved areas.
Business Programs and Services in 2017
Summary of Business Programs
Library to Business
- We offered free access to market research, business resources, networking events and more for beginning and experienced entrepreneurs.
- 201 meetings held with local start-ups in 2017 to help ensure their success
- 2,000 people learned how to start a business at 185 Library events
- 61 community partners enhanced the Library’s small business program
- 100 people explored ideas to improve education and entrepreneurship in the fourth Startup Weekend offered at the Library