LGBTQ+ Community Resources
Find organizations in Seattle that work to engage, support and mobilize the LGBTQ+ community. Visit their websites to learn about what they do and access more detailed information and resources.
- Alphabet Alliance of Color Community capacity building, organizing, healing, collecting and archiving stories of survival and resistance.
- API Chaya Survivor support services, safety planning, referrals for housing, legal immigration assistance, mental health, food and financial assistance programs
- Camp Ten Trees Residential camping and leadership development programs
- Entre Hermanos HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support services, immigrant rights advocacy and legal services
- Gay City Community center promoting LGBTQ+ wellness, arts and resources
- Gender Justice League Gender and sexuality civil and human rights organization
- Gender Spectrum Parenting Resources Resource guide for families to support trans, non-binary, and gender expansive children and teens
- Gender Spectrum Youth Programs Online groups, programs, and resources for teens and young people exploring gender
- Ingersoll Gender Center Peer led support groups, advocacy in navigating resources, community organizing, and education
- Lambert House Community center offering LGBTQ+ youth programs, activities, resources and services
- Lavender Rights Project Legal services and community programming for transgender and queer low-income people and other marginalized communities
- POCAAN Culturally relevant HIV medical case management, reentry planning, transitional services, emotional support and counseling.
- QLaw Association of Washington Mentorship program and resources related to diversity and equity in the legal profession, the courts, and under the law
- Queer Scouts Skill-share program, camping trips and volunteer opportunities for queer/trans adults
- Seattle LGBTQ Commission Advisory group addressing and presenting concerns of LGBTQ+ Seattleites to the Mayor, City Council and all City departments
- Seattle Non-Binary Collective Community meetups, social events and workshops with people beyond the gender binary
- Somos Seattle LGBTQ+ Latinx group building community, sharing resources and fostering spaces for learning and growth
- The NW Network Programs and services for survivors of abuse, community engagement, education, youth programs and activities supporting equitable relationships
- Three Dollar Bill Cinema Film screening curator providing access to films by, for, and about the LGBTQ+ community and a video and media literacy youth training program
Sign up for our email newsletters
Get the latest about Library events, new programs and services and other Library news delivered to your inbox.Sign up now
If you need help or have a question or suggestion, we want to hear from you. You can reach Library staff by chat, email or phone during open hours.