Explore language resources for students.
- Brainpop Jr. - A learning resource supporting core and supplemental subjects, reaching millions of learners worldwide. Also available in Spanish.
- Census coloring sheets - From the Census Bureau, find pages to color in English and Spanish.
- Covid 19 Time Capsule - Create a time capsule to capture this unique moment in history. Downloadable workbooks available in Spanish and French.
- Unite for Literacy free eBook collection - provides free access to digital picture books, narrated in many languages
- Zeno Math - Fun, early learning math games geared for children ages 3+ and can be played by the whole family. Instructions available in Chinese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Hour of Coding - Themed coding tutorials for beginners and coders. Available in over 45 languages.
- Together Program - Students helping students with their schoolwork. For K-8 students at Seattle Public Schools during COVID-19. Tutors speak a total of 8 different languages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Farsi, Swahili and Telugu.
- Audible Free eAudiobooks for kids & teens - Kids can instantly stream from a collection of books, including titles across eight different languages, for free while schools remain closed.
- Mango Languages - Improve your conversation skills in over 70 languages, including English.