Explore reading resources from the Library and our partners including book lists and virtual events.
- E-Audiobooks Available Now (Search by age group under “Interest Level”)
Digital Magazines & Newspapers
- Ebooks for Kids (Click here for all titles Available Now)
- Bookflix - Animated stories and interactive games keep young readers engaged and help build vocabulary.
- Tumblebooks - Help your child build reading, math and language skills with this fun collection of animated, talking picture books for preschool and elementary-age children.
Comics and Graphic Novels
Hoopla Digital Comics: Read thousands of comics, graphic novels and manga online for free.
Authors and Illustrators
- Dav Pilkey, author of Dog Man and Captain Underpants, offers fun activities to do from home. Learn how to draw your favorite characters!
- Harry Potter at Home - Harry Potter videos, articles, quizzes, and puzzles and more!
- List of Children’s and YA Authors Doing Online Read Alouds & Activities - 50 virtual author activities and read-alouds.
- Reading is Fundamental Read-Aloud Videos - Animated read-alouds (Pre-K to 6th grade). Also features many lesson plans, activities, and printable materials.
- Audible Free E-Audiobooks for Kids & Teens - Kids can instantly stream from a collection of books, including titles across eight different languages, for free while schools remain closed.