'Crowdfunding 101: Three Secrets to Get Fully Funded on Kickstarter and Indiegogo' Workshop at The Seattle Public Library July 9
release date: 06/26/2019
Find out how to launch a crowdfunding project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo, and get tips on how to get your project fully funded, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 9 at the Central Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Level 4, Howard S. Wright Family & Janet W. Ketcham Meeting Room 2, 206-386-4636.
Hear the secrets of crowdfunding success from a crowdfunding expert who has helped entrepreneurs raise over $7+ million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo since 2015. At this workshop, you'll learn:
- The basics of crowdfunding
- How to be successful in your crowdfunding campaign
- How to get instantly funded without a big social following
- A simple trick to get strangers to support your campaign
- A foolproof way to avoid the crowdfunding valley of death
Library events are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is not required. Parking is available in the Central Library garage for $7 after 5 p.m.
The Library gives everyone the opportunity to learn and excel. Entrepreneurs can get business support online, and in-person help is available at workshops and one-on-one appointments.