Check your account balance or make a payment. If you need to pay us for overdue or lost items, you can pay online or in person at any branch.
How to Make a Payment
- Pay online with a credit or debit card through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
- You can pay with cash or a check at any Library location.
- We also accept checks by mail at:
- Attention Borrower Payments, The Seattle Public Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Seattle WA, 98104
- Please include your Library card number on your check. We will mail you a receipt.
If you have a question or need help, Ask Us or call 206-386-4636.