Bird Week 2018
We celebrated Seattle Bird Week April 23-30. In partnership with the Seward Park Audubon Center and other local organizations, we hosted nature writing classes, bird sketching and more.
Seattle Bird Week
Seward Park Audubon Center invited us and other local organizations to participate in Seattle Bird Week. The last week of April, events around Seattle celebrate birds and their place in our lives.
- Book displays including these at Central Library:
- Children's Center - Level 1
- Fiction and Teen Fiction - Level 3
- Business, Science and Technology - Level 7
- Arts, Recreation and Literature - Level 8
- History, Travel and Maps - Level 9
- Blog posts on Shelf Talk
- Tweets about birds (#BirdWeek) in our collection @splbuzz
If you have a question or need help, Ask Us or call 206-386-4636.