Take a creativity or self-care workshop beginning April 21
release date: 04/14/2021
Learn about healthy eating, selling your art, and much more with The Seattle Public Library's upcoming life skills and digital creativity workshops in April, May and June.
Library events are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is required. Visit the Library’s calendar to sign up.
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 21
- Hidden Benefits of Sleep: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 28
- Healthy Relationships : 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, May 4
- Combat Sugar Cravings: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 12
- Self Care During COVID: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 15
- Weeknight Meals: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 19
- Realistic Healthy Eating Habits: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 26
- Smart Phone Photography: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, May 11
- The Online Marketplace: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 15
The Seattle Public Library’s life skills and digital creativity classes are made possible by support from The Seattle Public Library Foundation, and in partnership with South Seattle College.
The Library's dynamic approach to building community includes programming that brings people, information, and ideas together to enrich the lives of the people we serve. Job resources, digital learning and digital creativity classes are some of the creative solutions the Library finds to meet the public's changing needs and interests.
LIBRARY SERVICES & RESOURCES
Limited in-building services will be available at the Lake City, Southwest and Beacon Hill branches starting April 27. Visit the Library's Road to Reopening page for more information on Curbside Service, book returns and other services.
Contact the Library’s Ask Us service by phone at 206-386-4636 or by email or chat at www.spl.org/Ask. Staff are ready to answer questions and direct you to helpful resources and information during this challenging time.