Help Shape the Future of Library Services: Share Your Ideas at Oct. 3 Community Conversation
release date: 09/18/2018
Help shape the future of The Seattle Public Library by joining a community conversation with Executive Director and Chief Librarian Marcellus Turner from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3 at the Southwest Branch, 9010 35th Ave. S.W., 206-684-7455.
Library events are free and everyone is welcome. Free parking is available. Light refreshments will be provided.
This event offers an opportunity to:
- Tell the chief librarian how the Library can better serve you and your neighborhood
- Learn about innovative services that are meeting changing community needs
- Understand how the Library’s goals and priorities support learning for everyone
- Find out results from a recent patron survey on Library programs and services.
November Community Conversation
If you can’t make the Oct. 3 event, please join us for the next community conversation:
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17 at the Northeast Branch, 6801 35th Ave. N.E., 206-684-7539