The Seattle Public Library Pedals Books This Spring With Books on Bikes
release date: 05/08/2018
Beginning this month, The Seattle Public Library will bring Books on Bikes as a full service library to outdoor locations across the city. With Books on Bikes, you can:
- Sign up for a Library card.
- Find out about free Library programs in your neighborhood, including story times for children, activities for teens and classes for adults.
- Learn how to access e-books, magazines, music and more straight to your smartphone, tablet or e-reader.
- Tell a librarian a little bit about reading likes (and dislikes!), then receive an email from Your Next 5 Books with personalized reading recommendations.
Bike Everywhere Day: Celebration Stations – Drop by on your morning bicycle commute and get a Library card, check out popular media and score some free swag! Snacks and coffee will be available. This event is presented in partnership with F5 and Cascade Bicycle Club.
- 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Friday, May 18 at the University Branch, on the northwest corner of Roosevelt Way Northeast and Northeast 50th Street, between the branch and the food bank.
- 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Friday, May 18 at the Beacon Hill Light Rail Station, on the southeast corner of Beacon Avenue South & South Lander Street.