BOOKS FOR ADULTS CATEGORIES
BOOKS FOR YOUTH CATEGORIES
- Thunder Boy Jr written by Sherman Alexie and illustrated by Yuyi Morales
Books for Early Readers (ages 6 to 8)
Books for Middle Readers (ages 9 to 12)
Books for Young Adults (ages 13 to 18)
2017 WSBA Judges
Jury for Adult Awards
- Linda Andrews, English Instructor, Walla Walla Community College
- Lisa Bitney, Adult Services Librarian, Tacoma Public Library
- Pam Cady, Manager, University Book Store
- Lisa Gresham, Collection Support Manager, Whatcom County Library System
Jury for Youth Categories
- Sheri Boggs, Youth Collection Development Librarian, Spokane County Library District
- Tom Brown, Librarian, Seattle Public Schools
- Raina Sedore, Youth Services Librarian, Timberland Library System
How to enter
Complete the Washington State Book Awards Entry Form. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions for the 2018 book awards (for books published in 2017) is February 1, 2018.
This program is made possible with the generous support of The Seattle Public Library Foundation.