The Seattle Public Library and Public Health - Seattle & King County are collaborating to help people determine their eligibility for the programs offered under the Affordable Care Act.
Enrollment assistance is offered at five Library locations across the city Nov. 17 through Feb. 15. Trained staff from community agencies will be available to answer questions and assist with enrollment. Enrollment events are available on a drop-in basis only.
Remember to bring:
- Birthdates and Social Security numbers for all household members
- Most recent income information
- If it applies, your Permanent Resident Card ("green card") information
Dates and times
The schedule listed below is for reference only. For the most up-to-date information, please see the calendar.
Mixing Chamber - Level 5
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Thursdays
The service is free. Help is offered on a first come, first served basis. No reservation is required.
For more information, see http://www.wahealthplanfinder.org
or call 1-855-WAFINDER.