The Seattle Public Library, Public Health - Seattle King County and a number of community based agencies are working together to help people determine their eligibility for the programs offered under the Affordable Care Act.
Enrollment assistance is offered at eight locations across the city through December 26. Staff from community agencies will be available to answer questions and assist with enrollment. ACA Enrollment events are available on a drop-in basis only. Please bring Social Security number and information about current income.
The service is free. Help is offered on a first come, first served basis. No reservation is required.
For more information, see http://www.wahealthplanfinder.org or call 1-855-WAFINDER.
Dates and times
The schedule listed below is for reference only. For the most up-to-date information, please see the calendar.
Oct. 7 through Dec. 14
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Thursdays
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays
Oct. 7 through Nov. 27
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 1 - CANCELED
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11
Oct. 10 through Dec. 26
- 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursdays
High Point Branch
Oct. 5 through Dec. 21
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays
Oct. 9 through Dec. 18
- 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays