Win Free Tickets to Bumbershoot from The Seattle Public Library
The Seattle Public Library will be popping up with its Open Air library at Bumbershoot this year, and is giving away tickets to the annual music festival. Library patrons ages 18 and up are invited to enter the Library's Bumbershoot Ticket Giveaway by taking a photo of their Library card with a favorite Seattle landmark, then posting the photo to Twitter or Instagram. Entries are due by noon Monday, Aug. 31. Tickets will be for a specific day, which may be indicated using a hashtag.
How to enter:
- Follow the Library (if you don't already): @SPLBuzz on Twitter, @seattlepubliclibrary on Instagram.
- Take a photo of your Library card with a Seattle landmark, then post the photo to either Twitter or Instagram.
- Tag the Library: @SPLBuzz on Twitter, @seattlepubliclibrary on Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #BumbershootSPL.
- Use the hashtag #sat #sun or #mon to verify the day you want to attend.
Submissions must be entered by noon PDT on Monday, Aug. 31 and are limited to one entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random. Winners will be notified with replies to their winning entries on Tuesday, Sept. 1. Tickets can be picked up at the Central Library during open hours Sept. 1-4.
For more information and full contest rules, visit www.spl.org/tickets, call the Library at 206-386-4636 or Ask a Librarian.
For more information contact:
Andra Addison, communications director
< Back To Index