Electronic services available during the closure
online resources are available
for you to use remotely. Please
note staff are not available
to provide assistance to use these
- Catalog. You
can search for books
and materials and add items to "My List" but are not
able to place items on hold.
Account" information. You
can see what items you have
checked out or placed
on hold, as well as see
- Pay a fine/fee online. Use your credit card or PayPal account to pay fines or fees.
- Calendar of Events. See information about upcoming Library programs.
- SPL Mobile Page. View information about using SPL Mobile, the Library’s new app for Web-enabled phones.
- Databases. Access to more than 95 premium databases, including Britannica Online, ChiltonLibrary.com, Consumer Reports, Mango Languages and Morningstar Investment Research Center.
- E-books and downloads. Access to more than 134,000 items in the digital collection, including 100,000 e-books and audiobooks, 1 million downloadable song titles and 10,000 downloadable movie titles.
- Museum Pass. The Museum Pass allows you to use your Seattle Public Library card to reserve and print out an admission pass to participating Seattle museums at no charge.
- Digital collections. You
have access to five special collections that have been
• The Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition Collection
• The Northwest Art Collection
Seattle Historical Photograph Collection
• The Seattle City Directory Collection
• The Century 21 Exposition Digital Collection
- Adult blog "Shelf Talk" and teen blog "Push to Talk"
podcasts. You may subscribe to the Library’s podcasts through the iTunes
music store or using other podcatchers or RSS/podcast
aggregators using this URL: http://www.spl.org/Audio/podcasts/podcast.spl_author_feed.xml
Return to home page